Instructions for creating your own talking photo:
1) Choose an animal and look for an image in Google images http://www.google.com.ar/imghp?hl=es&tab=wi
2) Right click the image and save it in the computer (Remember where you have saved it!)
3) Enter this webpage: http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
4) Choose the speaker in step 1
5) Insert your text in the white box (step 2)
6) Click on download and right click on the link that appears in blue to save it to your computer. (Remember where you have saved it!)
7) Enter this webpage: http://blabberize.com/
8 ) Click on “MAKE”
9) Click on “Browse” and find your picture file.
10) Select the area of the image you want to use and click on
the blue arrow.
11) Move the blue and green circles to accomodate them surrounding the mouth and click on the blue arrow.
12) Click on the pink arrow to upload the audio file you have stored in your computer. Click on browse and upload it.
13) When you finish doing this, call your teacher so that she can save it in the class account and upload it to the blog.
Today in class, we have played “Baam” with animal riddles. You’ve done a great job. A big clap and congratulations to the winners! Here, you will see some of the riddles we have played with. Why not search the net for more animal riddles and share them with us in the comment section? Looking forward to your riddles…
Hello my dear students! I’m very happy to welcome you all to this new project: Our own blog!!!! This blog has been created to be used as a space where we can meet and share the process of learning English. As you all may know, in this part of the year we are going to work on a project about animals, so we will be sharing all that we are learning in class here. I’m willing to receive new ideas, suggestions and collaboration from all of you to make this blog a real place for interaction and learning. You are all part of this project so why don’t start taking part in it by leaving a comment telling us something about you and what you would like to find in this blog? We are really looking forward to your comments.