I am very proud to introduce you all to my students’ creations. Using blabberize and following these instructions, they have created a talking animal from one of the animal groups we have been working on. Here they are! Have a look and don’t forget to leave a comment. They are very important to keep us motivated. Remember a blog is fed by your comments.
Mammals ( by Nicolas, Gonzalo, Theo, Alan and Facundo)
Fish (by Valen, Magali, Sofia, Lucia D., Amanda y Micaela)
Birds ( by Camila, Lucia V. and Lucia P)
Reptiles ( by Daniela, Ceci, Luana, Caro, Azul and Naymi)
Instructions for creating your own talking photo:
1) Choose an animal and look for an image in Google images http://www.google.com.ar/imghp?hl=es&tab=wi
2) Right click the image and save it in the computer (Remember where you have saved it!)
3) Enter this webpage: http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
4) Choose the speaker in step 1
5) Insert your text in the white box (step 2)
6) Click on download and right click on the link that appears in blue to save it to your computer. (Remember where you have saved it!)
7) Enter this webpage: http://blabberize.com/
8 ) Click on “MAKE”
9) Click on “Browse” and find your picture file.
10) Select the area of the image you want to use and click on
the blue arrow.
11) Move the blue and green circles to accomodate them surrounding the mouth and click on the blue arrow.
12) Click on the pink arrow to upload the audio file you have stored in your computer. Click on browse and upload it.
13) When you finish doing this, call your teacher so that she can save it in the class account and upload it to the blog.