Instructions for creating your own talking photo:
2) Right click the image and save it in the computer (Remember where you have saved it!)
4) Choose the speaker in step 1
5) Insert your text in the white box (step 2)
6) Click on download and right click on the link that appears in blue to save it to your computer. (Remember where you have saved it!)
8 ) Click on “MAKE”
9) Click on “Browse” and find your picture file.
10) Select the area of the image you want to use and click on
12) Click on the pink arrow to upload the audio file you have stored in your computer. Click on browse and upload it.
13) When you finish doing this, call your teacher so that she can save it in the class account and upload it to the blog.